"I want to say a tremendous Thank You to your staff for clearing my late father’s house. Despite there being two runs to clear it all, the staff were unfailingly helpful and courteous”.
Mrs Thomas - Customer
'"..thank your team so much for everything they did. They worked so hard and were very considerate. They checked things out with us and everything went really well. Please pass on our grateful thanks to them for their professional job". Mrs Jeffcott - Customer
Why Choose Katharine House?
- We offer varying clearance services which are flexible to your needs.
- Our trained staff are professional, helpful and courteous.They will aim to minimize the stress that can be caused by clearing a loved one’s property.
- We assess the property for saleable and recyclable items and offer a competitive disposal cost for any which are deemed non-saleable.
- Saleable items are sent to our stores and sold to help generate money for the charity.
- All the money raised by selling, recycling and disposing items goes to providing care and helping people in your local community.
The services we can offer you:-
There is no charge to this service.
We send around a trained member of staff to assess saleable items. We will let you know which items we can take and make an appointment for the removal of these items.
These items are sent to our stores where they generate money for the charity.
Complete House Clearance
If you want the property completely clear there will be a fee for this service.
We send around a trained member of staff to assess the property for saleable and non-saleable items. We then give you a report and quote for the clearance of all the items.
The charge is based on the size of property, the amount of non- saleable items and the time needed to clear the property.
Once we have cleared we will vacuum and clean the property to leave it clean and tidy.
For a free assessment call our Collection Team on 01785 760715