Did you know that you can help raise funds while you shop online?
With just a few easy steps, you can contribute to the continued provision of quality hospice care and support within our local community.
To lend your support, please consider shopping via:
- Amazon Smile
- Easy Fundraising
- Top Cashback.
We’ve included some handy hints below to help get you started. Happy shopping !
Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of any eligible AmazonSmile purchases to us. It won’t cost you a penny!
How to set up Amazon Smile
On your computer or tablet
- Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk/
- Log in with your existing Amazon account
- When prompted, select Katharine House Hospice (Stafford) as your charitable organisation.
On your mobile phone (Android or iPhone)
- Open the Amazon Shopping app (or download it first if you do not yet have it installed)
- Go into the main menu of the app and go into ‘Settings’
- Select ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/khh/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to us at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we’re really grateful for your donations.