Raise funds for your local hospice
Every year local students from a variety of schools and colleges take part in exciting fundraising activities to help raise funds for the Hospice.
Benefits to schools and colleges include:
- Fun for pupils and students
- Increased self-esteem of pupils and students
- A sense of doing something worthwhile
- A sense of achievement
- Positive recognition in the community.
What we offer you
- Delivery of an age-appropriate presentation to pupils or students
- Support throughout your fundraising journey
- Fundraising materials for you to print and share including
- sponsor forms
- fundraising idea sheets
- Presentation of certificates for individual pupils, students, schools or colleges
- PR on social media and here on the Katharine House Hospice website.
We can also provide speakers for whole school assemblies, or come in to talk to individual year or form groups about our work and how your students, teachers and your wider community can get involved.