Fundraising at work is an excellent way to bring everyone together for some fun whilst raising vital funds for local people in need.
We are always excited to hear about all the creative ideas that companies come up with to raise funds for the Hospice, but below are a few ideas for inspiration.
- Bake sale or baking competition
- Dress down days
- Raffle to win a day off work
- Snowdon Challenge or Three Peaks Challenge
- Sponsored run/walk or bike ride
- Company quiz night
- Have a go at one our themed scratchcards and win £30!
We are available to help with whatever wacky idea you might come up with and can provide you with materials to help your fundraising stand out!
Andrea Pugh, Community and Partnership Fundraiser.
Andrea will provide you with expertise and support throughout your journey with Katharine House Hospice.