Recycle your real Christmas tree (treecycle) and raise cash to fund care services for people in need of hospice care and support.
Thank you to everyone who chose to recycle their real Christmas tree hassle-free with our collection service in January 2022. Just over 600 trees were collected and recycled, raising £7,194.31 – that’s enough to run the Hospice for more than a day.
Sign up for a treecycle alert
Register your interest in the Christmas treecycle and we’ll send you an alert later in the year when booking opens. We’ll ask for your address just so we can check the treecycle scheme is running in your area.
How it works
- Register your tree in December 2022
- Make a donation
- Wait for our email to confirm when our helpers at Veolia will collect your tree
- Leave your tree outside on collection day (not pots or containers, please)
- Sit back and congratulate yourself for being amazing!
In January 2022, Christmas trees were collected in the following postcode areas:
We want to thank our wonderful Christmas tree collection partners:
- Just Helping, for arranging the Christmas Tree Collection campaign to support hospices across the UK, and
- Veolia, for sending out the elves to pick up and recycle all the trees at no cost to the Hospice.
And last but not least, thank you to all you fantastic tree recyclers!