The display has now come to an end and your forget me not will be available for you to collect between 8th -14th July from any of the following locations:
- Norton Bridge Big Shop – Stone to Eccleshall Road, ST15 0NS
- Cannock Big Shop – Unit 2 Hemlock Park, Hemlock way, Cannock WS11 7GF
- Katharine House Recycling Centre – St Albans Road, ST16 3DR
- KHH Charity Shop– 10 High Street, Eccleshall, ST21 6BZ
Or on the evening of the 10th July 4pm-7.30pm from
- Katharine House Hospice Business Centre – Unit 1, Priestly Court, Staffordshire Technology park, Stafford, ST18 0LQ
Please Remember you will need to take the collection slip from the bottom of your confrmation letter with you to collect your flower(s). We cannot supply a flower without a collection slip. If you are collecting on behalf of other people you will need to take their reply slip also. If you do not have your collection slip then please contact fundraising on 01785 270808 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Any flowers that are not collected may be re sold.
If you cannot collect your flower and you would like us to post it out to you, you will need to return the reply slip below along with a cheque made payable to Katharine House retail for the amount of £8 per flower for packing and postage.
If you have any questions, please call the fundraising team on 01785 270808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.