Big Cuppa 2017
This June get together with friends, family, neighbours or colleagues and help Katharine House Hospice. It’s a piece of cake. Simply…
- Get your free fundraising pack (including balloons, posters, invitations and bunting) call us now on 01785 270808 or email email@example.com
- Pick a date in June to hold your event / get together
- If June is too busy you could hold it in July
- Bake or break out the cakes and put the kettle on
- If tea and cakes are not your thing, then why not invite friends round for a drink, some food or even a BBQ
- Tell everyone about it, put your posters up and hand out invitations or text/message friends
- Tag us in your event on Facebook and we can share it with our followers.
- Why not hold a raffle or simple tombola or even dress down or up for the day?
- Play some games such as guess the weight of the cake or best cake in a bake off competition
- Ask people to make a donation for their refreshments
- If you need any ideas or inspiration why not give us a call on 01785 270808
- Tell us about your day, take some pictures of you having fun and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’ll be remembering a loved one or simply getting together to have some fun, it all helps raise vital funds for your hospice.
2016 made a big difference - thank you to everyone who held a Big Cuppa last year. A lot of tea and cakes were enjoyed by many people and in total, all your effort and kindness raised an amazing £11,500 for the hospice, enabling us to provide 800 hours of nursing care.
With your continued support and kindness we can continue to provide free care to families and friends in your local community.