Join this fantastic challenge as we explore and summit the highest mountain in England and Wales throughout the night!
Trekking Mount Snowdon during the day forms a great challenge, but by using torches to light our way and having the moon as our back-drop, summiting at night brings another sense of achievement to an already recognised trek.
See the sunrise across Snowdonia National Park when you reach the peak, and create memories to never be forgotten. Upon our descent we will witness the breath-taking mountain range open up to give glorious views and then we tuck into a delicious celebration breakfast.
- Summit the highest mountain in England and Wales - 1085m
- Witness the sunrise across the peaks of Snowdonia
- Watch the changing colours of the peaks as dawn breaks
- Duration 2 days; 1 night
- Trekking time: approx 7-10 hours
- Distance trekked: 9 miles round trip
- Challenge grading: Tough!
- Meet in Llanberis in the evening for registration and briefing
- Walk the Llanberis patch to the start and start ascent. The path follows the Snowdon Mountain Railway and has relatively good conditions for trekking so is the perfect route to take.
- We'll use head-torches to light our way and the tranquility of experiencing this mountain at night will never be forgotten.
- Celebration of our achievements once we summit!
- Begin descent using same trail (2-3 hours)
- Celebrate with a well earned breakfast.
£30 Registration Fee
£175 Minimum Fundraising Target. We ask you to raise a minimum of £175 of which 50% will cover the cost of your trek. Anything over and above this amount will pay for free care for our patients and their families!
Breakfast bap and hot drinks after trek
Complimentary snacks for the trek
Event Crew and Fully Qualified Mountain Leaders
Free fizz at the finish!!!
Travel to and from Snowden
Dinner on night of arrival
Tips and Gratuities