Sahara Desert Challenge
Join the adventure of a lifetime!
The Challenge is to complete this 100km trek through the Sahara sand and heat living in basic tented conditions throughout culminating in reaching the summit of the 1000’ Erg Chigaga sand dune. A superb adventure for all abilities, including inexperienced trekkers, and especially as a group with a common goal.
This is a wonderful, liberating and very achieveable challenge. The experience of living in the sand, the silence, the solitude, the heat and watching the orbiting satellites in the mezmerizing night skies will make this an experience that you will never forget.
- 10 days UK-UK including international flights
- 6 days on trek
- All meals and water on trek (camp chef and support crew with camels)
- Exclusive private road transport in Morocco
- 2 nights in Marrakesh, 2 night in Ouarzazate
- Sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, kitchen tent and toilet tents throughout trek
- English speaking Moroccan Guide from departure in Marrakesh to arrival back in Marrakesh.
- Full itinerary attached (ignore dates, content of trip is the same).
£250 deposit for all options, secures your place on the trek.
Self Funded £995
Sponsorship Funded £1,600 fundraising (minimum)
Flexi Funded: £250 additional personal payment plus £1,000 fundraising.
For further information contact the fundraising office on 01785 270808 during office hours or email email@example.com.