OUTSTANDING CHARITY CYCLE FROM KILIMANJARO THROUGH TANZANIA’S VAST SAVANNAH TO THE NGORONGORO CRATER
For all of you Katharine House cyclists, this Kilimanjaro Ngorongoro Charity Cycle is for YOU! An exciting and unforgettable challenge, cycling over 360km across Tanzania’s vast savannah. It takes you from the foot of the world’s highest free standing mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro, to the world’s largest unbroken caldera, the wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater.
Giraffe, zebra and many other animals are just waiting to say hello as you cycle along…..
HIGHLIGHTS – Katharine House Charity Cycle
- Cycle over 360km across the varied terrain of the African savannah.
- Ride through wildlife-rich open areas and natural migratory corridors.
- Travel through the fringes of some of Tanzania’s most iconic national parks.
- Cycle up the spectacular Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- Beautiful lodged and fixed tent accommodation; no hard camping!
- Optional game drive through the Ngorongoro Crater.