Kick for Katharine
Dust off the football boots and get ready to KICK FOR KATHARINE!
Does your company have what it takes to give other local companies a run for their money and be crowned Kick for Katharine champions?
We are inviting 12 local companies to join us for our very first charity football tournament to help us reach of our goal of £4,500 to pay for a whole 24 hours of in-patient care at Katharine House Hospice.
Teams are required to be 6 aside (with a maximum of 3 subs)
Your team will receive:
- Minimum of 1 full hour of play per team (subject to selling out) at Rowley Park Sports Stadium
- Sportsman Supper with ex-professional footballer, Steve Daley
- Fish & Chip Supper, supplied by the award-winning Weeping Cross Fish Bar
- Grand Auction of sports memorabilia
Order of Play:
- Arrival from 11:30am
- First kick-off at 12:30pm
- Tournament to finish at approx 5pm
- Sportsman Supper & trophy presentation from 6:30pm at Stafford Rangers Football Club
Once the teams have hung up their boots, join us at Stafford Rangers Football Club, to relax with a fish and chip supper supplied by award winning Weeping Cross Fish Bar and be entertained by ex-professional footballer, Steve Daley. Steve started off his career at the age of 15 with Wolverhampton Wanderers and went on to have a very colourful career that will leave you laughing all the way home!
- Team Registration fee of £250 (covers up to 9 players and includes tickets to the evening event)
- Deadline for registration: Friday 15th September
- Teams and additional evening tickets will be sold on a strictly first come, first served basis and we are expecting this exciting event to sell out quickly so don’t miss out!
Not got a PayPal account? Don't worry, just follow the form through until you reach the PayPal page where you will be able to insert your card details as normal and check out as a guest. If you have any problems, call our Fundraising team on 01785 270808 who will be able to take your booking over the phone.
The Small Print
We will be following official rules that are outlined by the Football Association and as such we regret that, on this occasion, this event is open to male players only. We would however like to offer ladies the opportunity to come along to the evening dinner and auction at a cost of £15 per person.
Thank you for your understanding.