A beautiful, short, low level charity trek through the little trodden Helambu
Summit the 3771m Yangri Peak on this short 5 day charity trek in the Helambu region of Nepal.
Just a few hours driving from Kathmandu, this Helambu Charity trek offers superb rural trekking in what is a relatively low altitude area. And yet, there are some significant ascents to challenge you including the imposing summit of Yangri Peak (3771m, 12,372 feet). Your challenge is to get to that summit to see the incredible 360° views of the Himalaya.
Katharine House Hospice Helambu Charity Trek Highlights
- Summit the 3771m Yangri Peak; a 1000m ascent
- FREE trek holdall, FREE sleeping bag & duvet jacket hire
- Views right across the Langtang National Park (white peaks)
- Trek through varied terrain from rhododendron forests and local farmland
- Guarantee departures for just 2 people!
- All meals on trek, celebration meal on return to Kathmandu
This Katharine House Hospice Helambu Short Charity Trek, summiting Yangri Peak is an excellent challenge.