Do you love nothing better than a day's walk in beautiful surroundings and great company? Then we do hope you'll book now to join us and raise valuable funds for the hospice.
- Places are limited to 50 so please book early to secure your place.
- Participants must be fit enough to complete a moderately challenging 16 mile walk. NB: distance may be reduced depending on the weather.
- Minimum age for participation is 18 and no dogs allowed.
- Our expected departure time from Priestley Court is 8am.
- Registration is only £35pp and upon completion of the challenge every walker will receive a personalised Certificate of Achievement. The cost includes your transportation to and from Hope; the guided 16 mile walk and a goody bag.
- We set off for home, from Hope Valley, at c.7.30pm. Journey time is approximately 1hr and 30mins.
- A full itinerary and helpful hints will be sent with your booking confirmation.
- This spectacular circular walk starts in the lovely village of Hope; ascends Lose Hill, Back Tor and Hollins Cross; descends into Edale, up to Grindslow Knoll, along Hartshorn, Nether Top, Ringing Roger to Crookstone Out Moor; along the Roman Road and descends to Hope (Mam Tor and/or Win Hill may be included if time/weather permits).
If you prefer, you can print an application form off from the bottom of this page and return this to us with your registration fee or call us on 01785 270808 to book your place(s) during office hours.