Christmas Tree Collection
Booking has now closed. Thank you to everyone who has chosen to recycle their real Christmas tree hassle-free with our collection service.
Last year, you lovely ‘treecyclers’ raised £6,700 for people and families supported by Katharine House Hospice. That’s enough to run the Hospice for a whole day!
How it works
- Register your tree for collection
- Make a donation
- Wait for our email to confirm when our helpers at Veolia will collect your tree
- Leave your tree outside on collection day (not pots or containers, please)
- Sit back and congratulate yourself for being amazing!
Registration closed at midnight on 5 January 2022.
You can have your Christmas tree collected and recycled if you live in one of the following postcode areas:
We want to thank our wonderful Christmas tree collection partners:
- Just Helping, for arranging the Christmas Tree Collection campaign to support hospices across the UK, and
- Veolia, for sending out the elves to pick up and recycle all the trees at no cost to the Hospice.
And last but not least, thank you to all you fantastic tree recyclers!